Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mike Mo's New Blog

For the last few seasons, we've seen a few different blog ideas from Mason Athletics. In fact, we found out about Sherrod Wright's shoulder injury from the men's basketball blog from their trip to Itay. Usually the blog posts from players on a light note.

Yesterday, the high-flying DynaMo found a little Motivation. He started his own blog and, by the looks of it, it's a no-holds-barred perspective from his senior season. Cam Long didn't get the nod on the night of the 2011 NBA Draft and Mike may have taken more offense than

So he goes and calls out the NBA, the international player base and finds himself being the motivated supporter of Cam Long. He even pulls out the capital leters in the end.

Before I went to sleep I saw a tweet from my boy. “Don’t  worry bout me guys im great  if ur wondering. Imma b the under dog comin out of nowhere #ballin” At that moment I couldn’t help but think that he was in his truck on the way to the gym.  That’s when It hit me..as hard as he worked before..that motivation jus grew even more. It’s far from over.. they just created a MONSTER! Maybe a few..counting him and me..they created atleast  2!!!
Check Mike's blog out at AsMoGoes.Blogspot.com. His Twitter handle is @GiveMeSome_Mo

And follow this blog too on Twitter @MasonSportsBog

No comments:

Post a Comment